"The teacher training at Muse Movement was a life-changing experience for me that surpassed all of my expectations. Each one of the teachers was incredibly knowledgeable and passionate; not only about pilates, but also in communicating their expertise to the students in a personalized way. At Muse Movement, the training went so far beyond learning anatomy and cuing movements. They created a supportive and encouraging environment for me to ask questions and to challenge myself to go beyond what was on the page. I came away from the Muse Movement teacher training with the practical skills and applied knowledge to move confidently into teaching mat work, but I gained something even more valuable: a supportive community. "
-Alexa WL., MuseMovement Teacher Trainee Fall 2017
There are no hidden costs with this training. What you see is what you get. The investment is for the whole Pilates Teacher Training with no extra costs for exams, anatomy courses or administration. This is an intimate and extensive training with extremely knowledgable, experienced and supportive faculty that provides a unique and contemporary perspective that will leave you armed with insight and ready to teach.
The Cost of the MuseMovement Training Includes:
- 20 Hours of Anatomy training
- 60 Hours In Class training and workshops
- 4 month mat membership at MuseMovement: April, May, June, July
- MuseMovement's thorough, easy to read and beautiful Training Manual (you will use it for life)
- Trail Guide to the Body Textbook, Workbook and Anatomy Flash Cards (you will use for life)
- Mentorship support as you complete your movement, practice and observation hours
- Guided Study Group Day TBD (essentially and extra day of training)
- Unique workshops with guest faculty
Investment: $3100 plus tax
Early Bird Pricing: $2900 plus tax (Before February 18)
Therapeutic Pilates Course: 2 Weekends 900$ plus tax. *This is not mandatory but HIGHLY recommended. If you want to be considered for a teaching position at MuseMovement in the future you must complete this course.
Suggested Further Reading:
Anatomy of Movement: Blandine Calais- Germain
Pilates’ Return To Life Through Controlology
Move Your DNA- Katy Bowman
Anatomy Trains- Tom Meyers
Dynamic Alignment Through Imagery- Eric Franklin