IN STUDIO POLICIES
• We recommend your arrive a few minutes early as doors will close at scheduled start time.
• Please keep your voices to a minimum if there is a class taking place.
• Please ensure your phone is switched off during class times.
• Please kindly note there is a no-phones policy in the the reformer or mat studio.
• Please let your instructor know if you have an emergency and need to keep your phone on.
• All class participants must be 16 or older. Please do not bring your child to observe class.
• Mat classes will be capped at 22 participants so we encourage you to pre register, you will be turned away if we are at capacity.
• Mats are provided for members and Muse class holders. If you are coming to the studio via Classpass you will be charged a mat fee of $2.00.
• If you need to leave early, please let us know in advance.
• Harassment, discrimination or intolerance of any kind are NOT permitted at MuseMovement Studio.
• Please let your instructor know prior to class if you have any injuries or restrictions. If you do not wish to receive hands on adjustments please let us know.
• Please be mindful that group classes are a shared experience and not a private with your instructor. If you have a question, please raise your hand rather than calling out to your instructor.
• Please leave shoes on mats provided by the entry way. Do not walk through the studio in street shoes.
• Full payment is upon registration is required to reserve your spot in any workshop or pre-registered class. No refunds will be issued within 48 hours of a workshop or series. All refunds following registration are subject to a 15% administrative fee, refunds may be returned to your MuseMovement account for future purchase at no charge.
• Once passes are purchased there are no refunds or transfers to alternate services . If you will not be able to complete your classes within the expiration window you may transfer them to a friend or family member.
• Please cancel 6 hours in advance of your mat class to avoid being charged.
• Please cancel 18 hours in advance of your reformer class to avoid being charged.
• Please cancel 24 hours in advance of your private class to avoid being charged.
• All passes have a 8 month expiration date from purchase with no exceptions.
• We offer a free class for your birthday. You have one week to use it.
• Gift Cards expire 6 months after purchase.
If you have any questions, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.