IN STUDIO POLICIES
• We recommend your arrive a few minutes early as doors will close at scheduled start time.
• Please keep your voices to a minimum if there is a class taking place.
• Please ensure your phone is switched off during class times.
• Please kindly note there is a no-phones policy in the the reformer or mat studio. If an emergency situation requires you to have your phone on let us know and we will make an exception.
• All class participants must be 16 or older. Please do not bring your child to observe class.
• Mat classes will be capped at 22 participants so we encourage you to pre register, you will be turned away if we are at capacity.
• Mats are provided for members and Muse class holders. If you are coming to the studio via Classpass you will be charged a mat fee of $2.00.
• If you need to leave early, please let us know in advance.
• Harassment, discrimination or intolerance and name calling of any kind are NOT permitted at MuseMovement Studio.
• Please let your instructor know prior to class if you have any injuries or restrictions. If you do not wish to receive hands on adjustments please let us know.
• Please be mindful that group classes are a shared experience and not a private with your instructor. If you have a question, please raise your hand rather than calling out to your instructor. If you are disturbing the other participants we reserve the right to ask you to leave.
• Please leave shoes on mats provided by the entry way. Do not walk through the studio in street shoes.
• Full payment upon registration is required to reserve your spot in any workshop or any mat or reformer class. No refunds will be issued within 48 hours of a workshop or series. All refunds following registration are subject to a 15% administrative fee, refunds may be returned to your MuseMovement account for future purchase at no charge.
• Once passes are purchased there are no refunds or transfers to alternate services. If you will not be able to complete your classes within the expiration window you may transfer them to a friend or family member.
• Please cancel 6 hours in advance of your mat class to avoid being charged.
• Please cancel 18 hours in advance of your reformer class to avoid being charged.
• Please cancel 24 hours in advance of your private class to avoid being charged.
• All passes have a 8 month expiration date from purchase with no exceptions.
• Gift Cards expire 6 months after purchase.
If you have any questions, please contact us on email@example.com.